Join the Institute of Internal Auditor Indonesia memberships. Through these memberships, you can stay current in your chosen technology profession, keep in touch with your peers, and invest in your career advancement.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Complete the application form
2) Return the completed application form with:
3) Payment for Annual Subscription Fee of IDR 850,000 to:
Bank Mandiri, Cabang Patra Jasa Office Tower
Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav.32-34, Jakarta 12950
Account Name: IIA Indonesia
Account No. 070-00-0700483-6
4) A photocopy of your Identity Card or Passport (for non-resident only).
5) Certified copies of relevant Degree(s)/Diploma(s)/Certificate(s)
MEMBERSHIP LETTER : Please click here.
Benefits of membership
- 1. Get access to bi-monthly Internal Auditor Magazine
- 2. Discount for Conferences and Seminars
- 3. Auditor “roundtable” sessions
- 4. Discount for certification fees (CIA, CCSA, CFSA, CGAP, CRMA)
- 5. Standards for professional practice
- 6. Standards for code of ethics
- 7. Leading edge research
- 8. Educational products
- 9. Representation on emerging issues
- 10. Valuable contacts
- 11. Quality Assurance Review (QAR) service
- 12. Referral service
“INTERNAL AUDITOR” MAGAZINE
“Internal Auditor” is the professional journal of the IIA and the world’s leading publication on internal auditing.
Published six times per year, the “Internal Auditor” is internationally distributed to IIA members and provides articles and information on:
– Internal audit techniques
– Internal audit methodologies
– Internal audit tools
– Internal audit technology
– IT auditing
– General business skills
– Practical case studies
– Other issues which impact or potentially impact internal auditing.
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS (CIA, CCSA, CFSA, CGAP, CRMA)
The IIA offers a comprehensive certification portfolio for internal auditors that can serve as the key to unlocking your next opportunity within the profession; enhancing your credibility and adding clout to your resume. By earning your Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®), Certified Government Auditing Professional® (CGAP®), Certified Financial Services Auditor® (CFSA®), Certification in Control Self-Assessment® (CCSA®), and Certification in Risk Management Assurance™ (CRMA®) certification, your clients and employer know that you are a valuable team asset who is highly motivated, knowledgeable, and committed to ensuring quality is part of everything you do. IIA certifications set you apart from other professionals, unlocking your full potential and opening up countless doors of opportunity for career growth and success. See what awaits you on the other side of the door.
STANDARDS FOR PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
Standards for professional practice of internal auditing provide guidelines for the establishment of the internal audit function, the completion of internal audits and the measurement of the success of the internal audit function.
LEADING EDGE RESEARCH
Leading edge research is sponsored and conducted the IIA Research Foundation (IIARF), a non-profit organization responsible for analysis of trends and issues in internal auditing. The IIARF also increases awareness of internal auditing at leading educational institutions.
REPRESENTATION ON EMERGING ISSUES
Representation on emerging issues is provided on behalf of IIA members by speaking out on issues affecting internal auditing and responding to the needs of internal auditors worldwide to proactively form alliances for growth and positive change.
QUALITY ASSURANCE REVIEW (QAR) SERVICE
Quality Assurance Review (QAR) service provides teams of IIA members to assess internal audit functions against the international best practices for internal auditing.
Download MEMBERSHIP BROCHURE
Download IIA MEMBERSHIP FORM
Download GROUP MEMBERSHIP FORM
For more informations please contact Us